Tibetan Buddhist meditation is a deep and direct path to allowing oneself to live ALOHA. This is not a “feel-good” gimmick that provides an escape from the stresses of your life. This meditation and associated teachings are profound and lead one to experience a life of abundance, balance, confidence, and wholeness that comes of being at one with ALOHA.
This is an individual, inner, experiential journey that can be learned simultaneously with others. It’s simple, challenging, unexpected, wondrous, expanding, unexplainable, and, according to our current model of society, complete nonsense.
If one applies themselves fully, the result of the path is the perfection of a set of skills that enables one to be completely connected with All That Is – ALOHA – and live in the world from that place; thereby, bringing peace and harmony to the planet and all sentient beings.
The problem with the world today is that we don’t view or treat ourselves and everything we can see, hear, smell, taste, touch, sense, and imagine as the only thing that truly exists: the consciousness, intelligence, and life-force energy of primordially pure Isness: ALOHA.
Everyone and everything is ALOHA experiencing itself. Period. End of it. There is no other story.
To bring harmony and balance back to our planet and the universe, we need to start letting ourselves be lived by Isness, by ALOHA, the Universe, the Tao, Great Spirit, Primordial Purity, God. It is the HEIGHT of ego to think that we know better than Aloha or that we need to “interpret” for others Guidance that arises from ALOHA.
We need ONLY be concerned with aligning with ALOHA and acting on Its Guidance ourselves.
Along the path of meditation you have the opportunity to learn:
- about the natural resting state of the mind
- how your mind works
- about a powerful technique to bring sanity back to your life
- how to be mindful of your thoughts, words, and actions
- how to transmute fear into fearlessness
- about the power of the present moment
- how to develop confidence in all aspects of your world
- how to relate to others and your world with humor, kindness, & strength
- how to connect with your heart and your environment directly
- how to experience unconditional trust
- how to inhabit the gentleness, openness, & precision of your authentic self so that the present moment can unfold around you
- about your aliveness, energy, & power
- how to deepen connection with presence
- how to connect with ALOHA in a deep and meaningful way
After making a commitment to yourself to Living ALOHA, learning to meditate is the first step on the path; one that will stay with you the rest of your life if you are serious about your commitment.
True meditation, called shamatha vipashana (or mindfulness awareness meditation), predates all religious and secular traditions, though it is used in one way or another by each of them. Undertaken as a dedicated practice, shamatha vipashana allows the mind to relax and settle so we can reconnect deeply with and begin living ALOHA.
The path is simple but it is not easy. To be accepted into the Integral Way to Living ALOHA training, one must commit to the following:
- Practice meditation 30 minutes twice daily
- Study as assigned
- Show up on time (which means 10-minutes early) for each Zoom training session and 1:1 session
- Participate in Q&A
- Complete the work for each training as scheduled
In return, you will receive:
- Instruction in shamatha vipashana
- The millenia-old knowledge of how to reconnect with ALOHA and let It live you
- Tools that help you discover, navigate through, and transmute your non-virtuous tendencies
- Personal 1:1 time with Kanoho for support, questions, and inspiration
- Help in becoming keenly aware of your habitual thoughts, words, and actions
- Personalized advice and guidance in navigating difficult emotions, memories, & life situations that may arise
- Meditation techniques that aid in deepening your discipline, practice, discovery, and connection
Training can be done individually or in a group. The Path of Meditation that Leads to Living ALOHA consists of five levels of training conducted over 25 90-120 minute online classes. The course culminates with a weekend-long retreat.
Contact Kanoho directly with your questions: email@example.com or 347-945-9058.